Get A Fax Infrastructure That’s As Mobile As Your Business
At California Telecom, we offer fax service and virtual fax (VFax) service for our professional customers. Our fax services are similar to E-Fax services that enable you to send and receive faxes from a desktop computer. With California Telecom’s VFax, you are provided with the convenience of scanning a document and sending it through the fax line right from your desktop computer. Virtual Fax allows you to send and receive faxes as emails. We provide you with the freedom of sending faxes from desktop by scanning the documents and sending them from computer to another fax machine and also receive fax from a fax machine at your desktop computer in form of email.
- Send and receive faxes from anywhere
- Receive notifications when you receive a fax
- Save important information easily
- Know the right recipient received your fax
- Always on
- No busy signals
Simple, Fast, and Mobile
Essential for any business in today’s work environment
Benefits Of VFax
Virtual Fax (VFax) service by California Telecom delivers enterprise-grade faxing within the Cloud, including both inbound and outbound faxing. It will enable you to modernize your aging fax infrastructure to today’s work environment, where secure documents transfer easily and securely, and where remote working employees are the norm rather than the exception. With the list of benefits for VFax, it is a viable option for many businesses;
- Simplicity – There is no training involved because it is so simple. No additional hardware or software is needed to use VFax.
- Mobility – With the increase in employees working mobile, everyone can use the same fax number connected to your business, all from a smartphone.
- Speed – Having to store or shred documents once they’ve been used is a thing of the past. Now documents can be saved and searched easily.
- Flexibility – While fax machines can only receive one fax at a time, our VFax can receive many at once even larger files normal faxes wouldn’t be able to handle.
- Low Cost – By using VFax, you don’t need a hard phone line specific to your fax machine therefore, cutting an unnecessary cost.
California Telecom offers Fax service and Virtual Fax (VFax) service as mobile as you are because at California Telecom, we understand that businesses are no longer limited to the the office and your business communication tools should not be restricted either. Virtual Fax enables users to send and receive faxes on any Internet-enabled desktop, laptop, Smart Phone, or tablet device so if you have access to your email, you can also use your faxing services. It’s simple, fast, and mobile! California Telecom offers the latest technology at the most economical rates.