Consolidate Voice and Data For Lower Phone Bills
What is SIP Trunking?
SIP trunking is when phone systems are connected to the internet for a secure connection instead of using a regular phone line. There are many uses for SIP Trunking like clearer calls, media sharing, video conferencing, and voice calling.
SIP Trunks by California Telecom is an IP Communication product that will help simplify your business’ phone system. SIP Trunks allows phone systems to send and receive voice communications without expensive hardware, saving you capital. Next generation communications over legacy PRI and Analog lines will be done through the internet and not physical wires. SIP Trunks from California Telecom guarantees clear calls, and we offer IP to IT communication to allow phone systems to send and receive voice without expensive hardware. This next generation of communications is taking over legacy T1, PRI, and analog lines, through network systems, run over their circuits, integrated with copper, and guarantee clear calls.
- Only purchase the SIP trunks you need
- Use your existing IP PBX System
- Save up to 50% on traditional PRIs
- No extra cost for long-distance calls
- Add SIP trunks as needed
- Add phone systems when you grow
The Next Generation Of Communicating
SIP Trunking by California Telecom.
Benefits of SIP Trunking
- Condense Networks – Pay for only internet service instead of adding a phone bill onto monthly budgets.
- Save On Long-Distance Calls – Since the internet is a worldwide application, long-distance calls no longer cost as much as they did with a telephone contract. Pay next to nothing for long distance calls.
- Local Calls Wherever – By eliminating 1-800 numbers and using area code mapping, a business can call across the country and still look like they are calling from the same local area. This benefits businesses that want to expand their market or telemarketing.
Unlike in traditional telephony, where bundles of physical wires were once delivered from the service provider to a business, our SIP trunk allows our clients to replace these traditional fixed Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN) lines with our SIP trunking service. SIP trunks can offer significant cost-savings unlike in traditional telephony; a SIP trunk allows a company to replace these traditional fixed Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN) lines with a SIP trunking service. SIP trunks can offer significant cost-savings for enterprises, eliminating the need for local PSTN gateways, costly ISDN BRIs (Basic Rate Interfaces), or PRIs (Primary Rate Interfaces). This type of VoIP service can drastically decrease company phone bills by as much as 40-70%!